Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ok, ok I suppose it's time to update...

I guess it is time to update this thing. I officially stink at keeping up with blogging. But hey, I am a full time worker, part time student, new homeowner and pregnant woman. Its hard to keep up with online stuff. :)

Oh by the way, if you didn't catch it, I am pregnant!! Yay! I am praying hard that it will stick. My temps are staying up and my HPTs are getting darker. So I am feeling good about this one.

My first OB appt is May 5th. I am so excited! And since I work in the radiology department, my co-workers are ultrasound techs. :hehe: You know what that means?! A whole lot of "unofficial" ultrasounds.

Mostly I am just dying to hear a heartbeat. I have been pregnant twice before and I have yet to ever get to hear a heartbeat. :sigh: This is going to be a strong, healthy baby so I will get to experience all the fun pregnancy things this time. ;)

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats!!! So all you did this month was prenatals and preseed? How awesome and yay for the best Christmas gift ever! Sticky thoughts heading your way!!!

Kelly said...

So happy for you Heather!!!! :hugs:

dragondreamer said...

so happy for you and praying for a happy healthy pregnancy!

Emi said...

I could have sworn I posted this already!?!?

Congratulations!! Have an amazing H&H 9 months. :)

Post a Comment