Monday, March 1, 2010

La, la, la, la...

This is the worst part of my cycle for me. AF is gone and I am just sitting around waiting to get closer to O time. Boring... :sigh: Its even too early to really start BDing. I don't want to wear DH out too early! :hehe:

School, work and moving plans are keeping me somewhat busy. Oh and I am starting a new hobby (my DH would call it a hobby anyway). We went and bought me my first gun. :gasp: I have an irrational fear of guns. I am paranoid that they are just going to go off on their own. DH really wants me to be able to use a gun if its ever necessary. He is a police officer so guns are his "thing." And he worries that he will piss off a bad guy and the bad guy will come after me! (yeah, I thought I was paranoid!)

Anyways, so we found a .22 pistol for me. I get to go pick it up tomorrow. Then its off to the shooting range to figure out how to use it. And hopefully I overcome my fear of guns.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I have a big fear of owning a gun too, but I think it would be really fun to shoot one at a range. Hope O comes soon!

Greeny said...

LOL! We don't have guns in Oz... well we do but we can't just waltz down to the shop and buy one. Requires licencing etc. so most don't own one unless it is for sport and they are only available at a few specialty shops in random places! :-)

Think it is a good thing to learn how to use though for protective purposes though!

Samantha said...

Just wanted to say hi, I'm following (doesn't get any less stalker sounding) Kelly and G Sprout too and now you as well. Great minds think alike!!! Oh, and my husband had to get me over my fear of guns as well! I have a super cute .38 special with PINK grips! Yes, I called my pistol cute!

Post a Comment